19 November 2012

Justin Bieber Dominates AMAs

Justin Bieber accepts the award for Favorite Pop/Rock Album from Jenny McCarthy during the American Music Awards on Sunday night - and gets a kiss. Bieber's wins included the show's top award, artist of the year. His mom joined him onstage as he collected the trophy, beating out Rihanna, Maroon 5, Katy Perry and Drake. "I wanted to thank you for always believing in me," Bieber said, looking to his mom. The 18-year-old also won the honor in 2010. He said it's "hard growing up with everyone watching me" and asked that people continue to believe in him.

Bieber won favorite pop/rock male artist in the first award handed out at Sunday's show and gave a shout-out to those who didn't think he would last on the music scene. "I want to say this is for all the haters who thought I was just here for one or two years. I feel like I'm going to be here for a very long time," he said.. He also won favorite pop/rock album for his platinum-selling third album, "Believe." He gave a stripped down, acoustic performance of "As Long As You Love Me,"  then transitioned to the dance-heavy "Beauty and a Beat," where Minaj joined him onstage, grinding with the teen for a few seconds.  Go To Full Articles in nydailynews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sony HDR-AX2000 Handycam camcorder